Tuesday, October 20, 2009

For The Love Of Cooking




I came across this cookbook holder at of all places the post office. Because I send my bags all over the place I am spending more time than ever at the post office. Surprisingly I found this treasure.
I love cooking and experimenting with food ( Is it any wonder that I am always struggling to stay "fit"!)
My excuse for being a little messy at times is because I am "creative"!!! When I design a new bag I need to have all colours and potential fabric, tims,and buttons combinations etc out so I can see them!. This is a chaotic process.
I find cooking the same, and my cookbooks are sometime the victim of my culinary endeavours :0!!
Not only does this stand look lovely it will keep my beloved cookbook library protected from my cooking storms :)

2 comments:

  1. I think you found a little treasure...don't you love when that happens:)

    ReplyDelete