Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Importance Of Being Creative



Along with being a full time mum I design and create handbags. This is something I love to do. Creating something new gives me a real sense of satisfaction and achievement, which only relates to me and what comes out of my head.!!!
I believe we all need to discover things that makes us feel unique; discovering the gifts we have been given.
Creating bags make me feel excited and optimistic about my personal abilities it is soul food for me:))

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I strongly agree. Creativity is like breathing, we can't live without it. I believe the your creative journey began when you were just a small child. Stay on your path, it's a lovely one. Thank You for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful bag, my favourite subject and colours.

    ReplyDelete